Senin, 08 September 2008

Sugeng Pribadi

Bux.to is Scam !

Bux.to is a PTC site that has been accused of stealing another PTC sites script. But that's not the shady thing I'm going to be talking about here. Before I explain what's going on with this site - I know people have been paid by Bux.to. Even some members here at CashJuke use Bux.to without any problems (I think). But the simple fact that a site has paid members won't be enough to keep it off my scam list.

Let me tell you what Bux.to loves to do. They loooove to sell unreferred referrals to you. Since everyone gets paid for referring members and at the same time struggle to refer lots of people, they will use this to their advantage. The last I checked, you can buy about 500 referrals for the price of $459.00 from Bux.to. They're alot more focused on this rather than providing enough ads for their members to click (They're a PTC site!).

Unpaid Members
There's alot of complaints about this site not paying up to it's loyal members. Yes, I know you will not be paid if fraud is detected but I don't believe that's the case here. I think they're extremely money hungry. Especially with the big referral business and the many unpaid members they got going on here. So are they a scam? In my eyes, yes. There's too many people not being paid.


Sugeng Pribadi

About Sugeng Pribadi -

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :